Administrator - Newport | Zoek UK | 0cb6bd
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£9.21 - £9.89/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Royal Gwent Hospital
Our client is looking for an Administrator to help support meeting the requirements of their COVID recovery plan.
Based in the Pathology department at Royal Gwent, you will assist with the general admin tasks and the ones listed below.
* Filing wax blocks
* Filing glass slides
* Retrieving slides according to cancer lists (MDTs)
* Accessing laboratory system to print pathology reports
* Barcoding and scanning
* Tracking work out of laboratory
* Packaging slides and blocks to sendaway
* Distribution of work between main hospital site and block 3
Although this role is initially based in block 3 of RHG, you may be required to support the laboratory in the main hospital.
This position is for an initial period of 4-6 week but likely to be beyond this up to 3-6 months if initial period is successful.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy