Product Manager - Chorley | Zoek UK | 0cb899
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Product Manager - Hygiene Solutions
Chorley, Lancashire, England
£33000 - £36000/annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Global Product Manager – Human Hygiene Solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company that has revolutionised the experience of patients and healthcare professionals for more than 50 years. Transforming the standards within healthcare environments across the globe through innovation and manufacturing excellence.
The company and its international network of partners, provides market-leading hygiene & surgical solutions that prevent infection and create a safer future.
* Office Based NW England two days per week/Home 3 days
* £33- £36k Basic Salary
To work within the System category (Pulp product portfolio). The Global Product Manager will –
Support the business in delivering product excellence and in developing new customer-focused product initiatives across the portfolio to drive market share, sales, and margin growth.
Responsibilities (non exhaustive)
* Support the Global Head of Product Category in establishing the strategy for pricing, messaging, packaging, and promotion of products.
* Educate internal and external stakeholders on product features and benefits (both online and offline)
* Train and support commercial teams on new products and features
* Create content (sales collateral, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc.) to share product benefits and customer success with the world
* Develop and manage tools, content, and resources that enable the sales team to be more efficient and effective
* Lead product launches and create content and launch campaigns to bring products to market
* Understand customer needs and success stories, and share best practices with internal and external audiences
* Perform competitive and market research and keep the company up to date on trends and analyses to help us win more customers
* Test, measure, and optimize product marketing activities to have the greatest impact on the organisation
* Develop and execute go-to-market strategies while working closely with commercial and engineering teams
* Support monthly and quarterly sales reports to measure success and identify opportunities for improvement
* Support the Global Head of Product Category in product and project development process through generation of ideas, identifying gaps in the product portfolio, defining market specifications and new product introductions
* Be responsible for post market surveillance in relation to new product introductions
* Lead change control initiatives for product and process improvements that will positively impact the product category through sales growth or margin improvements
* Supervise, control and manage the assigned product group with regards to margin, sales, costs.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
* Previous experience in a commercial, marketing, sales, or product-based role (2-3 years)
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent project management skills and experience working cross-functionally
* Detail-oriented and process driven with expertise in making data-driven decisions
* Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
* Positive and problem-solving mindset
* Office-based with travel as necessary
* Ability to speak another language is useful
To apply for this – or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market – Apply Online
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology,Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products