Financial Crime Prevention Systems Analyst
Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England
£40000 - £42000 per annum
Our client, a wealth management business with an immediate opening for a Financial Crime Prevention (FCP) Systems Analyst to join the business.
As a Financial Crime Systems Analyst, you will be an expert within FCP systems. you will be responsible for ensuring these systems are maintained and performing at the highest level from both a regulatory and operational perspective.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Having a detailed understanding of how the internal and external FCP systems work from a functionally perspective. for example (Dn Director, Consortix SaS Transaction Monitoring and Respond)
- Keeping well-informed of any regulatory changes that may affect each of FCP's systems.
- Assurance testing of all FCP Systems to ensure they are meeting regulatory requirements and taking necessary remedial action when required.
- Represent FCP as a systems specialist on any projects as required.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business to establish and maintain support for FCP's systems.
- Produce and maintain appropriate documented procedures on the functionality of all FCP systems.
- Be able to look across the business at any systems employed and whether there are any financial crime implications or requirements.
- Management responsibilities
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
Good understanding of AML & Financial Crime legislation.
Strong business analysis experience on large scale system and business change programmes within financial services.
A broad knowledge of financial crime prevention and the requirements that sit behind the automated systems.
Strong analytical skills and experience of dealing with systems relating to financial crime functionality.
Good knowledge of industry requirements around financial crime systems and keeping up to date with regulatory changes.
If you wish to learn more about this position and you demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply now.
Posted 6 days ago