Chief Financial Officer - Newcastle upon Tyne | Zoek UK | 0cb9e4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chief Financial Officer
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
£100000 - £120000/annum + LTIP
Permanent (Full time)
MANUFACTURING & ENGINEERING SME - OVERSEAS GROUP & SUBSIDIARIES
We are partnering with one of the world’s leading manufacturers of capital equipment based in the North East in the search for their Chief Financial Officer.
* The CFO will be responsible for all financial aspects of the strategy. Alongside the CEO and the board they will drive ambitious plans of strategic development and future growth, whilst challenging decision making operationally and strategically.
* The CFO will ensure accurate and timely financial reporting to the CEO, shareholders and banks, whilst managing cash flow, below the line items, capital structure and funding.
* Whilst managing a well-established team, you will lead the global economic strategy and forecasting, highlighting performance levels and efficiency, recommending M&A and any changes necessary.
* As CFO, you will lead all commercial activities including contracts with clients and suppliers, export control and risk management framework.
The candidate profile:
* With a UK Accountancy qualification, you have gained significant finance leadership experience in complex industrial/technical manufacturing environments.
* As CFO or Finance Director, you have demonstrable experience reporting internationally and working with overseas subsidiaries, understanding the financial and contractual implications of export.
* You have had exposure to Mergers and Acquisitions, from due diligence through to maximising synergies, negotiation, acquisition and integration phases.
* A strong financial leader, you thrive on driving performance and growth in a highly technical and multi-cultural environment, whilst having gained strong leadership skills managing people through change.
If you are an ambitious and passionate finance leader who thrives on being the number two in a dynamic SME, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards