Meeting Coordinator / PA Business - Basingstoke | Zoek UK | 0cba6e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Meeting Coordinator / PA Business Unit Support
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
£22000 - £27000/annum 25 DAYS PAID ANNUAL LEAVE
Unspecified (Full time)
We are one of the largest, best known pharmaceutical players in the industry and are known for developing innovative solutions within Human and Animal Health on a Global Basis.
We are looking to recruit a Meetings Coordinator / Personal Assistant to join our team on an initial 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the business unit and all associated administrative tasks. To work as part of one collaborative team supporting all business units as required.
Key responsibilities include:
* Organisation and attendance as needed at key customer conferences and events including visitor travel
* Organisation of internal meetings and events, including taking a lead in organization for Annual company conference.
* Processing of Purchase orders and good receipting monthly for marketing purchase orders
* Manage group emails and sharepoint sites
* PA to General Manager, duties to include Expenses and review of Lead Team Expenses, Travel, Diary Management.
* PA to Head of Sales duties to include Expenses, Travel and Diary Management, budget control.
* Agenda Preparation for Meetings and Collating accountability deck for UKI LT meetings
* Document Archiving
* Ethics and Compliance Champion for the UK and ROI
* Other duties as requested.
Minimum Qualification (education, experience and/or training, required certifications):
* Commercial Training / High School Degree or equivalent (. other vocational qualification, must have very good administrative skills/experience)
* Proven written and oral proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages a plus.
* 2 to 3 years’ experience in commercial business with strong language skills and ideally cultural agility comfortably communicating with different cultures/languages
* Good knowledge in preparing presentations (Power Point and Excel) and working with MS office
* Fast, fact-based decision taker
* Maturity to deal with matters of confidentiality and sensitivity
* Demonstrates advanced knowledge of MS-Office and workflow based database systems.
* Additional Preferences:
* Has a clear ability to work independently and strives to meet agreed deadlines.
* Shows flexibility, effectively prioritizes workload and is committed to continuously deliver a high performance.
* Demonstrates sensitivity in dealing with confidential, personal data.
* Is able to adjust communication and own behaviour when dealing with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
* Cooperates and collaborates easily with colleagues inside regional Hub as well as with colleagues in internal & external service groups.
* Demonstrates a strong team spirit; supports colleagues to achieve common goals.
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our Shaunna Doherty on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation.
We are an equal opportunities Business. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age