Production Operative - Filbert Way | Zoek UK
Filbert Way, Leicester LE2 7FL, UK
£8.72 - £10.71 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
CastleView Group is acting as a training and employment company; we are committed to the selection, training, recruitment and development of the top-quality people, basing decisions and judgments completely on suitability for the job and upskilling.
If you’d like to know a bit more about this opportunity, or are considering applying, then please read the following job information.
Our Client is looking to recruit several Production Operatives to join a friendly team within a well-established company.
We are seeking motivated & driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
Job Responsibilities: As a Production Operative, your duties will include:
- Communicating effectively within the workplace
- Adhering to all health and safety rules and regulations
- Making pastry
- Assembling pies
- Packing pies
- Seasoning or despatching Benefits
- Complimentary food and hot drinks
- Subsided canteen onsite
- Good links to public transport
- PPE and uniform provided
- Temp to Perm
- Career progression All Training Provided Shifts and Salary: The hours of work are: 6:00am to 2:00pm 2:00pm to 10:00pm 10:00pm – 6:00am As the site operates across seven days, some weekend work will be required, so having a flexible approach to work would be desirable.
The rate of pay for the day shifts is from £ per hour up to £ per hour.
The rate of pay for the afternoon shifts is from £ per hour up to £ per hour.
To Apply, send an up to date CV or for more information, please call CastleView Group Thank you While we attempt to react to all applications independently, due to high volumes, this isn't always actionable.
CastleView Group is committed to protecting the privacy of all our candidates and clients.
To view a copy and to help you understand how we collect, use and process your data please visit our website
Posted 9 days ago