Maintenance - Greater Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0cc424
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Maintenance Project Manager
Greater Manchester - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Maintenance Project Manager
Location: Manchester, M41.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 a year.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
100% provides award-winning services, harnessing market-leading experience and extensive international coverage to activate in-store campaigns across the world for leading global brands.
We bring ideas to life and have worked on high-profile product launches and ground-breaking in-store experiences for brands like Adidas, Nike, Dyson, GoPro, Sony, Sonos, LG and Beats by Dre.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salary
• 25 holidays per annum (plus bank holidays)
• Holidays increased with length of service
• Free on-site parking
• Pension Scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Employee Referral Scheme
• Regular fun social events
Who are we looking for?
Our exciting growth and increasing customer base has created vacancies for Maintenance Project Manager to join our Maintenance team. You will respond to inbound maintenance queries relating to faulty retail display fixtures across a global level.
We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of a growing company.
• Respond and resolve to 1st and 2nd line support queries professionally and efficiently.
• Utilise multiple IT systems for the processing of maintenance tickets.
• Apply technical diagnosis and resolve by determining parts and actions required.
• Cost management in line with budgets.
• Liaise with internal warehouse team for spare parts, advise on stock inventory and management.
• Collaborate with coordinators and partners to resolve issues onsite within SLAs.
• Communicate best practice and lessons learnt to internal project stakeholders.
• Assist with the implementation of processes and systems.
• Collate and present performance feedback to both internal and external project stakeholders.
• Client liaison and deputising during Maintenance Program Manager absence.
• Report monthly maintenance issues and trends.
What you'll need:
• A technical mindset – we’ll train on specifics.
• A customer centric attitude.
• To enjoy working as part of a team.
• Familiarity of working with subcontractors.
• To analyse, find solutions and make decisions.
• A driven approach to meet process and SLA requirements.
• Flexibility to react and adapt to rapidly changing scenarios.
• Effective communication including verbal and nonverbal.
• Strong organisation with an attention to detail.
• Resilience and positive attitude to changing situations.
• Excellent IT skills particularly in Microsoft Office and Excel.
If you love a challenge where no two days are the same, please send your CV and tell us why you should be our next 100%’er.
No agencies please
• Casual dress
• Company events
• Company pension
• On-site parking
• Private medical insurance
• Work from home
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• No weekends
• Maintenance Management: 1 year (preferred)
• Temporarily due to COVID-19