Senior Analyst - Oxford | Zoek UK | 0cc476
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
*** SENIOR ANALYST ***
£60,000 - £70,000
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an internet giant that works closely with some of the biggest UK-based Internet Service Providers.
As a Senior Analyst in this pivotal company, you will be able to make the most of your skills to transform the existing data process, as well as using your analytical skills to help drive the company forward. This company is pivotal to UK internet service providers and is now expanding into a new invigorating industry.
As a Senior Analyst in this company, you will have the unique opportunity to work on two different projects, using a variety of tools. This varied role will allow you to use your data skills for migration and change the existing technology stack, as well as using advanced analytics for forecasting, segmentation, and regression analysis.
- Model building and manipulation using SQL
- Work closely with multiple teams to help analyse the mined and extracted data
- Migrate data and change the existing technology skills
- Advanced analytics for forecasting, segmentation, and regression analysis
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Senior Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to build models and manipulate data using SQL
- Experience and knowledge of Python would be useful
- Proven ability to work with a data visualisation tool
As the successful Senior Analyst in this company, you will receive a salary of between £60,000-£70,000. You will also benefit from hybrid working.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Ryan Taber via the Apply link on this page.