Embedded Systems Engineer - Waterlooville | Zoek UK | 0ccdc9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Embedded Systems Engineer
Waterlooville, Hampshire, England
£50000 - £75000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Info about the company
A global leader in high-quality, safety-critical products that save lives are looking for an Embedded Systems Engineer to join their successful and growing team. You perform a vital role in the development of reliable and cost-effective life safety products.
Info about what the role entails
The Embedded Systems Engineer position will include the following responsibilities:
* Lead the elicitation, capture, collation, and analysis of product requirements from various sources.
* Create logical and physical architectures derived from product requirements.
* Model the system architecture to prove fulfilment of both functional and non-functional requirements.
* Perform the design devolution and specification of sub-systems (., interfaces, transfer functions, timing constraints) for hardware, software, mechanical and IVVC teams.
* Hands-on design and implementation of hardware & software as part of development teams
* Collaborate with development engineers to identify and resolve issues to maintain development schedules
* Hands-on verification and validation of solutions
Essential Requirements of the Embedded Systems Engineer
* Strong experience creating logical and physical architectures derived from product requirements
* Experience with Systems Modelling Languages such as SysML
* Experience within an electronics environment
Nice to Have Requirements of the Embedded Systems Engineer
* Experience gained from a highly regulated area
* Experience with system-level simulation
* Employee Bonus Scheme
* Very good pension scheme
* Non-contributory Share Scheme
* BUPA (over £35k)
* Health cash plan
* 14 weeks paid parental leave (new parents)
* Flexi-Time (1pm finish on a Friday)
* Flexible working 50% home/office split
* Life insurance
If you feel you are suitable and interested in this role, APPLY NOW with an up to date CV. We also pay referral fees if you can suggest another suitable person that isn’t already known to us.