Business Development Manager - Basingstoke | Zoek UK | 0cd02e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
£1000 - £50000/annum Uncapped Bonus, Car, Pension, Medic
Permanent (Full time)
UK Manufacturing Business
* To £50,000 Basic salary
* Uncapped Bonus
* Car Allowance, Pension, Medical Cover, Life Assurance
* Home Based
Established over 50 years to provide solutions into a wide range of industrial market sectors. Following swift expansion and establishing a solid reputation for manufacturing quality solutions, they understand that customers are requiring technology driven, total turnkey solutions. This has been achieved by bringing in only the best people to help provide the excellence of service their clients required. You will take a lead role in this companies UK team by supporting the Sales Director to win business throughout project driven customers. We are looking for a sophisticated sales professional with the ability and desire to spearhead growth through new customer acquisition. You will be a key component in a business who is embracing industry technology to become a lead player in their field.
What You Will Do:
* Strategic development and tactical execution of new business generation in a manufacturing environment.
* Working with the Sales Director to develop programmes to enhance the customer total sales experience from the business and the benefits of the value proposition.
* Delivering focused sales and marketing campaigns designed to drive revenue growth through high value opportunities.
* Solving problems, providing measurable benefit to the customer.
* Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
* Researching business opportunities and viable additional income streams.
* Drafting and reviewing contracts.
* A home-based role that requires regular customer visits on a regional basis.
What You Will Have:
* Proven experience with creating long term partnerships within utilities, pharmaceutical, EV, rail and/or the medical sectors.
* A technical, project based, sales background – ideally from an electro-mechanical background.
* A strong strategic thinker with exceptional business development and consultative sales skills – this is as far away from transactional selling you can get.
* Outstanding at getting in front of corporate customers at C-Suite level, gaining buy in, and then selling across all relevant departments
* Able to develop new business opportunities, coupled with an eye for upselling/cross selling.
* You will be an excellent communicator and be able to connect and sell to a wide variety of functional decision makers.
* A proven track record of business-to-business sales, experience of medium to long cycle selling would be advantageous.
The successful individual will be joining a business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence, driving sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities and development for colleagues.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12-months later, and 94% are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and passion this position requires then get in touch now before the deadline expires.
To apply, click on the apply button below, contact Richard York, or call the Mercury Hampton office directly on (phone number removed). We aim to respond to all successful applicants within two working days