Bookings Advisor - Southampton | Zoek UK | 0cd1dd
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Start date: Monday 13th September 2021
Monday - Saturday (5 days a week, maximum of 2 Saturdays per month)
hours per week - shifts run between 8:30am and 18:00pm
Permanent and temp to perm positions available
Working within a fast-expanding global organisation within the contact centre department.
Providing excellent customer service and guest bookings support via telephone.
Taking bookings and making amendments to existing reservations.
This is a fast-paced role that will involve liaising internally and externally to meet the requirements of the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering a high volume of inbound calls and providing a first-class customer service.
- Respond to customer calls in a timely manner.
- Taking cruise bookings via inbound telephone calls.
- Amend existing cruise bookings via inbound telephone calls.
- Maintain accurate records in line with company compliance and guidelines.
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment, ideally within a telephone-based role.
- A confident telephone manner.
- A passion for helping customers and providing the best service possible.
- Strong communication skills.