Senior SEO Consultant - Newcastle upon Tyne | Zoek UK | 0cd1ed
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior SEO Consultant
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Central Employment are delighted be seeking a client facing Senior SEO Consultant, joining an award-winning digital performance agency based in the North East.
Working alongside a team of talented digital marketers such as Content and Digital PR Managers, this a is fantastic opportunity for a digital agency biased Senior SEO Consultant. For the right candidate, the role could be operated remotely, however regular travel to Newcastle would be expected.
Overview of the Senior SEO Consultant's role:-
As a Senior SEO Consultant, you'll lead SEO strategy development for key clients, using a range of tools and techniques to assess campaign performance and providing strategic recommendations to drive further improvements. You'll implement high-quality campaigns to drive improvements to client performance, take an active role in project managing multi-service accounts and projects, and work with senior services team to develop and improve our overall agency SEO offering.
SEO Manager main responsibilties:-
- Build a deep understanding of your clients' needs and priorities, and create tailored SEO strategies that will ensure they achieve their goals.
- Monitor the performance of SEO strategies, and develop creative ways to improve them. Constantly look for improvements, and support the wider SEO team and client teams to deliver these.
- Continually monitor campaign and overall service performance and identify areas of improvement, then take action to address them, escalating issues or building business cases where appropriate.
- Take responsibility for maintaining a close relationship with clients, and communicate well with key stakeholders to ensure that SEO strategies are tailored to their needs.
- Maintain a high level of technical SEO knowledge, and perform in-depth technical audits as well as identifying complex or nonstandard issues.
- Understand the role and processes of wider SEO services, including content and outreach activities, and how they contribute to overall SEO strategy and campaign effectiveness.
- Design and manage the implementation of campaign plans, ensuring campaigns perform and client objectives are delivered on time and on budget.
Essential experience required: -
We're looking for an experienced digital marketer with a strong understanding of SEO, specifically technical SEO. You'll have experience of designing and developing successful search strategies to achieve clients' objectives, as well as a deep understanding of of SEO implementation, particularly technical optimisation. Previous agency SEO experience would be valuable, but we're also happy to consider those with in-house experience. In addition to SEO and digital marketing experience, we're looking for strong account management, presentation and client communication skills.