SEO Specialist - Welwyn Garden City | Zoek UK | 0cd389
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
£35k - 55k per year
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting position has become available for a full-time SEO Specialist based in Welwyn Garden City. The successful candidate will earn £35,000 - £55,000 per year.
We're looking for proof of your efficacy in terms of numbers: how much did you grow website traffic by? How many top 3 keywords on Google did you rank for? What % did you increase attributable marketing-qualified leads by? We're more interested in results than years of experience, although to have achieved this you'll probably need at least 2 years in the field.
- You can get content to rank at the top of Google. You understand and can improve on-page SEO, you know how to build links (and can get it done), you're a wizard at keyword research and optimisation. You can demonstrate you've done it before.
- You can set up, monitor and interpret tracking and analytics for SEO content. That includes (but isn't limited to) web traffic analysis tools like Google Analytics, SEO tools like SEMrush, Moz Pro, CRM systems like HubSpot, email newsletter management tools, and more.
- It's also helpful if you're good with Excel.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns that generate backlinks.
- Excellent communications skills, openminded and willing to get stuck in. Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Growth mindset, with ability to deeply understand business objectives and make significant improvements to business bottom-line.
- Outstanding time and project management skills.
- You are highly analytical and love working with numbers (you find conversion metrics trendy).
- You have lots of energy and get excited by being a revenue champion.
- You'll be responsible for the efficacy of the content we make: is it generating traffic? Is it ranking on Google? Is it converting into leads? Is it scaling?
- Live and breathe entrepreneurship and are constantly pushing the boundaries to innovate and inspire others.
- Champion SEO strategy and guidelines with industry leading tactics
- Integrate the latest tools and data kits to build, measure, track and optimise Digital PR to increase rankings and search visibility of the website.
- Deeply understand market drivers, target audiences and the competitive landscape across SEO, Digital PR and organic traffic.
is one of the web's leading personalised internet print brands. Designed for the digital economy, you can print any picture from anywhere and have it with you next day. We're a brand-led, direct-to-consumer, ecommerce company that makes everything ourselves sustainably. We use technology to streamline the print-creating process to make it easy for people to create awesome custom prints.
At , we are building the next generation marketplace and setting new standards for photography buyers and sellers worldwide.
We are a UK based tech start-up, built by passionate photographers and entrepreneurs with a track record of building successful ventures.
We've just been through accelerated growth and we're excited to continue to build this world-class team that is going to reshape the way people buy and sell prints and photography online. Part of our growth vision relies on being able to generate leads through organic traffic.
Why should you apply?
- Be part of a well-funded start-up with an entrepreneurial mindset that thinks big, with a long-term vision.
- Be the owner of your own development in an environment that is full of opportunities, learning, growth, expansion, and challenging projects.
- Share and learn with the team, amongst great professionals and experts.
- An excellent work environment, with everything that you need to enjoy a great experience.
- 29 days holiday.
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service).
- Perkbox - Loaded with Perks, Benefits, Reward, Recognition, Healthcare Insurance, Learning and development.
- Gym access - We have our own inhouse fully equipped gym.
- Octopus MoneyCoach - Whatever your money goals, coaches to listen and help you build a personal plan to get there.
- Pension scheme.
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: SEO Specialist, Search Engine Optimisation, Google Analytics, SEO tools like SEMrush, Moz Pro, CRM, HubSpot, SEO Content, Project Management, SEO, Content, Excel, Digital PR, Content Creation, Content Writing
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...