Customer Experience Improvements - South Croydon | Zoek UK | 0cd577
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Experience Improvements Executive
South Croydon, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Salary: From £30,300 depending on experience
Hours: 36 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Are you passionate about ensuring the customer always receives the very best service?
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Improvements Executive to join the team in Croydon on a permanent basis.
About the role
Within the Customer Experience Directorate here at Clarion we need to ensure that the customer receives the best service and experience at each touch point of their journey with us. From their initial enquiry about their new potential home right through to moving in and the customer care provided during the defect warranty period.
This role is a key position within a newly created team supporting customer experience improvement projects and initiatives from concept to implementation. You will champion the customer at all touchpoints throughout the customer journey, ensuring the brand is represented and consistently delivered across customer facing channels and through all contacts and communications sent to the customer.
Some of the key duties include:
- Ensure a consistent message and customer tone of voice across communication throughout the whole customer journey across numerous teams
- Support teams to pull together ideas and analysis and present findings
- Champion the customer at all touchpoints across the journey
- Engage and feed back in opportunities of improvement and better ways of working to benefit the business and the customer
- Collate and present improvement opportunities identified to a range of audiences
- Analyse and document processes
- Create templates and standards to be used across multiple teams throughout the customers journey
- Create content and documentation within tight timescales with excellent attention to detail
You'll be an excellent communicator with a passion for customer service and brand standards. You'll be skilled at analysing processes to drive efficiency in business processes to benefit the customer. You'll have solid presentation skills and a knowledge of CRM systems. Experience within Shared Ownership as well as Project Management methodologies would be ideal but not essential.
Where will you work?
The role is based in our Croydon office but there will be flexibility to work between the office and home depending on business needs.
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work along with 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to % of your salary with generous life assurance
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.
So, if this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Sunday 5th September at midnight.
For further details on this vacancy and to download the role profile please visit our website**or click 'apply'.**
In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert early. Please don't delay, we will be reviewing applications as they come in.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship
Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Clarion an inclusive place to work.