Pricing Analyst / - Wokingham - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0cdb37
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pricing Analyst / Pricing Specialist (Defence / MOD)
Wokingham - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
We are a multibillion-dollar leader, who provide technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the aerospace and defence industry on a Global basis.
Our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions.
We are looking to recruit a Pricing Analyst / Pricing Specialist to join our team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for planning organizing and controlling the cost estimating activity for new business pursuits. The position requires knowledge of pricing requirements and cost estimating techniques and the ability to make decisions that impact Company profitability.
* Requires the ability to analyse all aspects of a business arrangement, define associated risks or opportunities, and to work under pressure effectively while completing assignments on
* Performs cost estimating activity for complex customer RFQ's or new business opportunities.
* Works with the proposal team to analyse the merits of the new pursuit.
* Prepares complex financial summaries that help Management understand the merits of the new business deal.
* Develops estimating plans with little or no supervision.
* Coordinates reviews with proposal team in preparation for reviews with Senior Management.
* Works with proposal team in supporting customer fact-finding and negotiation.
* Performs a detailed analysis of the cost estimates and all assumptions utilized in preparing the estimates.
* Identify the related risks and opportunities and recommends solutions.
* May participate in the development and presentation of review material to Senior Management.
* May assist with or lead on Pricing related projects and activities including support roll out and company usage of tools
* May participate in Internal / External Audits with supervision
* Understands Collins / RTX rules, policies, and procedures and MoD/DoD requirements
* May lead Lean and ACE Events focused on improving Pricing Team processes.
* Participates in Lean and ACE Event activities.
* Often identifies and may lead opportunities to improve tools utilized by the team or department.
* Successfully utilizes pricing strategies and may assist in the development and implementation of new pricing strategies.
Job Skills and Attributes
* Demonstrates the ability to provide a general analysis of a problem or situation.
* Recognizes that individual goals contribute toward accomplishing team outcomes.
* Demonstrates the ability to follow through with work assignments and support management policies and procedures.
* Is able to organize and provide the status of work assignments at any time and can keep accurate and clear records to support workings that can be produced upon request.
* Demonstrates the ability to base decisions on factual information and sound logic.
* Is able to interpret and explain financial statements and reports to others.
* Knowledge of rates, pools, pricing & cost structure of the business.
We offer an excellent package including Flexible and Hybrid working to balance business needs with personal preference. This role offers a unique opportunity to grow a career through a breadth of domains. We are committed to growing individual’s development, offering a broad spectrum of career paths.
We have a comprehensive benefits package including a flexible 37 hour working week, discounted gym membership, access to a shopping voucher and discount portal and much more, all working within a culture based on positive assumptions in an exceptionally safe, clean and modern working environment.
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our Shaunna Doherty on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation.
We are an equal opportunities Business. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”.
This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website