Senior Financial Planner Assistant - Norwich | Zoek UK | 0cdf7c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Financial Planner Assistant
Norwich, Norfolk, England
£25000 - £30000/annum Salary is Negotiable DOE
Permanent (Full time)
My client is one of the county’s leading employers, with excellent opportunities for personal and financial development and a history of facilitating the growth of their staff, their reputation is second to none.
As a reputable financial planning firm, they are looking to grow their team by bringing in an experienced Administrator who can be seen as a focal point for my clients less experienced members of staff.
* To provide sales support to Independent Financial Services Planners, Financial Services.
* New and existing business processing for Financial Services Advisers.
* Ensuring files meet compliance requirements.
* Appointment making, diary-keeping for Financial Planners.
* Ensuring TCF culture is embedded across the admin support team.
* Dealing with day to day queries from staff and clients to ensure competency within the team.
* Supervising, training and monitoring administration team members as and when required.
* Assisting with the introduction and implementation of new procedures.
* Undertake project work and other management duties as required.
* Ensure compliance at all times with the relevant regulatory requirements for FCA.
* All administration and sales support to a Financial Services Planner, and dealing with clients on their behalf.
* Administration of new and existing life, pension and investment business.
* Day to day running of the administration and technical planner teams and specific duties as and when required.
* Give administration staff support with training and competency.
* Undertake supervision of new starters within the team.
* Technical knowledge of the range of pension, investment and life assurance products.
* Computer skills – various software and in depth knowledge of a back office administration system.
* Telephone/communication skills with excellent customer service skills.
* Flexibility and ability to work in a pressurised sales environment.
* Supervisory and training skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
Qualifications & Experience
* Certificate in Financial Planning (or working towards)
* Experience of working in a similar customer service/sales environment in financial services
* Use of Iress Adviser Office (desirable)
* 5+ years’ experience in a similar environment (desirable)
- 5% employer Pension contribution, enrolment within 3 months of joining
- 25 days holiday
- Death in Service 3 x Salary
- Health Cash plan
- Free parking
- Annual pay reviews (April)
- Discretionary annual group bonus PAID last twelve years
- Staff Christmas Party (and other events)