National Key Account Manager - Aylesbury | Zoek UK | 0ce281
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
National Key Account Manager - FMCG
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
£60k per year + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
National Key Account Manager - FMCG - Food & Beverage Business
Position: National Key Account Manager
Reporting to: Country Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000 (dependent on experience) + Benefits
Location: Bucks - Must Be Prepared To Travel Where Required
My client is a well-established family owned business who have built and earned a reputation for delivering high quality products in the food & beverage industry. With a turnover just shy of £1billion and a huge focus on sustainability, they supply their products to many counties across Europe.
They are seeking a National Key Account Manager to join their sales team, to maximise sustainable short- and long-term sales, boost profitability and increase their stronghold in the on-trade market, with a particular focus on restaurants, convenience and public sector. Reporting into their Buckinghamshire head office, this is very much a field sales position and you must be extremely proactive in your approach and prepared to travel.
If you are passionate about food and have a goot network of contacts within leading pub groups and restaurant chains,then I want to hear from you!
- Proactively searching for, identifying, and realizing good business opportunities.
- Further developing customer partnership, negotiations, trade terms, joint business planning, logistical conditions, integrated business planning (financial & supply forecasts), profitability selling at strategic level.
- Develop, maintain, and proactively extend strong network of relationships externally and internally to understand and predict customer opportunities and needs.
- Contribute to internal strategy, values, vision, brand guidelines and current go-to-market plans.
- Contribute to overall development of team and colleagues, as well as company brands.
- Hands on team leader in delivering and linking key customers.
- Key structured approach, working in close loop teams to make sure company achieves.
- Taking customer brands into key restaurant chains and groups.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The candidate MUST have a minimum of 10 years sales experience, selling to large key restaurant chains either as a KAM or other leading sales role.
- Should have a strong healthy network of key contacts which they can bring with them.
- Must be able to demonstrate delivering multi-million-pound results within key restaurant chains and groups.
- Must have strong negotiation skills.
- Must have a track record of winning key accounts and maintaining strong relationships.
- Strong communication skills and previous experience of successfully leading a sales team.
- Have a structured approach with a clear view on hitting targets.
If you are interested in having a chat about this role, please forward updated CV's to Mikey at COREcruitment.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on######### for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...