General Radiographer Band 5 - Cranbrook | Zoek UK | 0ce31c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
General Radiographer Band 5
Cranbrook, Kent, England
£24214 - £30615/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Role: General Radiographer Band 5
Salary Range: £24, - £30,
Location: Cranbrook, Kent
Following a multi-million-pound development programme, our client is now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated General Radiographer Band 5 to implement high standards of radiography care for patients in our new imaging department.
As the successful candidate a General Radiographer will follow standard operating policies and procedures and undertake a wide range of examinations within Radiology including Theatre work, Fluoroscopy and General x-rays. For the right General Radiographer there will be the opportunity to expand your skills in other modalities such as CT and MRI as and when the service requirements arise.
The essential elements of the General Radiographer role include.
* Act as the patient’s advocate, maintaining their dignity at all times.
* Perform high quality X-rays.
* Experience in CT or MRI desirable.
* Ensure patient information data is correctly recorded in the appropriate IT systems.
* Maintain and rotate stock levels of equipment and consumables.
* Maintain professional development particularly through the national professional body.
* Contribute to budgetary management by exercising care and economy in the ordering and use of equipment and consumables.
* Supporting activities such as undertaking administrative duties to support the department when required.
* Communicate with patients and their carers verbally and in writing as and when required.
As a General Radiographer you must be able to clearly communicate with other staff members and stakeholders (. consultants, departments company representatives), verbally and in writing as and when required, concerning sometimes complex information, such as patient history and clinical procedures
Skills and Experience
* BSc Radiography or Equivalent . DCR(R)
* Member of an appropriate professional body with valid registration . HCPC
* IT skills
* Good Communication skills
* Organised and methodical in approach
* Ability to progress multiple tasks simultaneously.
The successful candidate will have good interpersonal and communication skills, be able to demonstrate experience as a General Radiographer and demonstrate a willingness to support others. They will work well in a team, showing openness and mutual respect with a professional approach to work.
The department is currently open between 08:00 – 19:00, Monday – Saturday, with the requirement to work evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays as required, therefore you should be prepared to work flexibly within these times to meet the requirements of the department.
If you are current working as an General Radiographer and are seeking an truly amazing opportunity with an excellent organisation that can offer you a clear career pathway then you must not miss out on this and we are waiting to hear from you as soon as possible