Recruitment Administration Apprentice
£10000.00 per annum
Job Title: Recruitment Administration Apprentice
- Location: Stafford (ST18 0FX)
- Hours: 37.5hrs covering Monday to Friday 9-5
- Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Recruitment Administration Apprentice will support Allied Healthcare’s recruitment and on-boarding process.
- Compliance within the care industry is highly regulated and before starting within the business, a successful candidate will go through a variety of different background checks. The department consists of different teams who focus on a specific area of the process.
- Working within a team environment we are looking for a positive attitude and the ability to work towards targets and deadlines. Within this role, you will be required to liaise with colleagues, candidates and external stakeholders, whilst maintaining a professional approach in return we will provide the skills and support for you to gain a qualification in Business Administration.
- Role & Responsibilities
- • Initiate reference requests to referees in line with company policy, follow up as necessary until referencing is complete.
- • Escalate any non-compliant references.
- • Utilise our applicant tracking system to provide compliant carer files.
- • Provide administrative support in other areas and work on ad hoc projects as required.
- • Responsible for ensuring documents are received from stakeholders are compliant in line with regulatory standards and company policies.
- • Work towards targets and key performance indicators.
- What do you need?
- • Educational qualifications, including GCSE - Maths and English - Grade C or equivalent
- • Experience within administration is desirable but not required
- • Proficient on Microsoft packages and email
- • Ability to provide first class customer service both written and verbally
- • Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- • Ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- • High attention to detail
- What will you get in return?
- • We will provide you with the skills and experience to work towards a Business Administration qualification.
- • The opportunity to work for one of the UK’s largest healthcare providers
- • Free tea and coffee
- • Free Parking
- • You will be part of a fantastic team!
- For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or call Lynn on######### or email ######### for an informal discussion.
- By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
- You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
Posted 21 days ago