Band 6 Occupational Therapist Acute Care of the Elderly
Up to £23.20 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work fulltime within an Acute Care of the Elderly Ward based in Leytonstone. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £23.20 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3month contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapies
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- 2 years post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Competent in assessment/treatment/discharge planning in acute care of the elderly/medical wards in a busy hospital.
- Experience working in an acute NHS hospital within an MDT.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in equipment provision for safe discharge.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 25 days ago