Operations Accountant - Alfreton | Zoek UK | 0ce7cb
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Operations Accountant - Alfreton
Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Elevation Qualified Finance are delighted to be working in partnership with an Industry-leading, listed manufacturing business in Alfreton to recruit at Operations Accountant.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Accountant you will be working as part of a team with responsibility for all aspects of financial and management reporting for the Group's Operations, comprising of the Planning, Production, Recycling and Logistics functions.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for shared operational services, including management, finance, planning, health & safety, customer services, technical, quality departments
- Month end variance analysis
- Month-end review and Executive Committee presentation
- Support the overall consolidation of monthly management accounts and analysis of financial performance for Operations
- Preparation and posting of all stock adjustments: stock takes, provisions, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Consolidation of full Group inventory with reconciliation to comparative periods and with the ability to interpret and report for the Executive Committee
- Ensure adequate stock control procedures in place across all operations
- Working closely with finance business partners to identify risks and opportunities
- Provide support to the finance team during busy periods such as month end
- Support preparation and consolidation of annual budgets for Operations
Ideally you will either be a part or recently qualified Accountant, ideally with experience of working within manufacturing.
If successful in your application you will be working for a business that will be able to provide you with opportunities to continue developing / progressing your career.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting new job opportunity then please apply today