Graduate - Greater Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0ceaf8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate Teaching Assistants Needed- South Manchester
Greater Manchester - This Area Only
£70 - £80/day
Contract (Full time)
Graduate Teaching Assistants - South Manchester
Prospero Teaching are looking for Graduate Teaching Assistants to cover in a range of excellent primary schools in the South Manchester areas to start cover in September 2021.
These positions would be ideal for recent graduates who are looking to gain experience in a classroom environment before starting teacher training or educational psychology, or NQTs who want to enhance their professional development.
Depending on performance, the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position. Some schools are also able to offer teacher training opportunities.
* Location - South Manchester (Stretford, Chorlton, Didsbury)
* Position - Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Contract start date - September 2021
* Duration / Likely Duration - Long-term with potential to extend throughout academic year.
* Contract type - Long-Term
* Full time/part time - Full time
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £70 per day
* Hours - 8:30am-3:30pm (Full-time)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*Previous experience working in a child-related setting (paid or voluntary).
* Degree (ideally 2:1 or above, education related desirable but not essential).
* GCSE English and Maths grade 'C'.
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last 12 months, Prospero offer a free online Safeguarding course.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK.
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £46.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV and send to Kayley at (url removed). Alternatively, if you have a friend or colleague who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted