Sports graduates - Blackburn | Zoek UK | 0ced2c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Blackburn, Blackburn with Darwen, England
Are you a Sports Graduate looking to work within schools?
Are you keen to work with young people or looking to work within a School setting?
We are currently looking for new sports graduates who are looking to work within mainstream or alternative provisions within the Blackburn and Darwen area. The types of graduates we are ideally looking for must be able to use a holistic approach to supporting children in their education, this includes using sport and movement in their learning.
To be successful in this role it is desirable if you:
* Previous Experience working within a school setting or working with children
* Have experience working with children and/or adults with learning difficulties including ADHD, SEMH and Autism
* Have a sports background/experience
* be nurturing and enthusiastic
* have experience working with children or SEN
* be enthusiastic and positive
* be confident working with challenging behaviour
If you are looking for a new challenge or to work within schools supporting pupils education and learning please apply with you most recent CV or contact Laura for more information on or email
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'