Senior Campaign Operations Executive - London | Zoek UK | 0ceed2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Campaign Operations Executive
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
The Senior Campaign Operations Executive role will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management of allocated digital campaigns, while collaborating with sales and clients to deliver smooth and successful partnerships for clients and/or media agencies.
The candidate will be working with both internal and external teams. This is a client service role so the person will be expected to liaise with external clients from agencies or client direct. They also will be required to work alongside their team members as well as project management, audience development, sales, editorial and dev teams.
Day to day responsibilities include:
* Liaising with sales reps and clients on the campaign (pre, during and post campaign)
* Setting up advertising campaigns in our adserver
* Monitoring the progress and performance of campaigns
* During the campaign spotting any opportunities to increase revenue
* Optimising (making changes) to campaigns to increase delivery or performance
* Reporting on all elements of the campaign throughout and at the end of the campaign.
* Analysing all elements of the campaign
* Creating learnings and recommendations for future spend
* Presenting the findings back internally and externally
* Creating case studies or insights from the campaign for sales reps to use to sell in more business to other clients
* Responsible for display, content, social, video and podcast campaigns
* Will be responsible for reporting across a variety of different tech platforms including Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, IAS, Selligent, social platforms including Facebook and Twitter