Disability Assessor - Brighton | Zoek UK
£41000 - £43000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Permanent (Full time)
Clinical Disciplines - RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic****Performance Incentives to earn up to- £51,840 OTE - Comes into effect after Covid 19 (can email full breakdown)
If you are looking for a nursing role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as aDisability Assessor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clinically evaluate the route in which PIP applications are processed.
- Assess an extensive range of physical, mental and cognitive-related health conditions.
- Conduct initial reviews of PIP cases.
- Liaise with external healthcare professionals such as GP's, Specialist Nurses and Consultants.
- Conduct customer-focused telephone assessments.
- Liaise with end of life services to prepare terminal illness cases.
- Carry out medical file work tasks and clinical information gathering where necessary.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 18 months Post Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
- Bonus structure / Performance Incentive in place to earn up £51,840 OTE*
- At 9-month mark, performance related £1000 increase will be put in place and again at 18-month mark
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes - 07-876 -86-5570 / @ .uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Posted 14 days ago