Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Practitioner - Croydon | Zoek UK | 0cf458
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
Croydon, Greater London, England
£9 - £10/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Level 2/3 Nursery Practitioner
Hours: 35 or 45 hours (depending on your preference)
Pay: £9 - £10 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a level 2/3 Nursery Practitioners who is passionate about children's learning and development to work in a lovely nursery in South Norwood.
Our passion is to offer each child the very best start in life, within a loving, nurturing, safe and stimulating environment.
You will be responsible for a key group of children, planning activities and observing them to ensure that they are happy, stimulated, encouraged and supported to reach their full potential. You will have experience of building strong relationships with parents.
You will need to keep all development records up to date for your children and meet all the Ofsted requirements. You will need to ensure that the environment meets all health and safety requirements.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications to be a Nursery Nurse and part of our family, we would like you to have:
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Essential Full and relevant Level 2/3 in Childcare.
• Experience of the EYFS and using it within a nursery setting.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Knowledge of child protection and safe guarding procedures
• Enthusiastic, passionate and full of ideas to encourage learning and development
• Ensuring a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care of all children
• Providing rich learning opportunities for all children
• Working as a part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can engage, learn and develop.
• Commitment to working effectively with young children and families.
• Friendly and flexible approach at work, which facilitates the development of effective relationships.
Job ref: AC91492