EYFS Teacher (Part-Time)
£110.00 - £160.00 per day
Are you seeking your next part time opportunity from September 2019?
Teaching Personnel are currenrly recruiting for a passionate Early Years teacher who will demonstrate a nurturing approach to teaching in order to prepare young pupils for the next stage of their educational journey. Both experienced practitioners and NQT's are welcome to apply. If you are looking for your next part-time teaching role in a Nursery/EYFS to fit around your existing commitments then please read on.
You will have:
- Prior experience in an EYFS setting
- A clear understanding of Early Years Interventions
- Knowledge of phonic schemes
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build positive relationships
- The ability to provide engaging lessons
- Strong management skills
Why work for Teaching Personnel?
- Competitive daily rates of up to £160, depending on experience
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN, Autism Awareness and access to free courses.
- Work flexibility to suit your needs
- Full and part-time roles available
- Rewards scheme; £100 to refer a friend for you and your friend
- A dedicated consultant who will work for you and support all your needs
- Interview support
To apply for this role, please forward your full CV to Laura in the Sheffield North Primary team or contact######### for more information.
Posted 18 days ago