Sales Consultant - London | Zoek UK | 0cf784
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Consultant - card payments
London, Greater London, England
£30000/annum + car allowance + uncapped comms
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for a Sales Consultant in the London region to work for our client, a card payment services provider.
You are a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment and who is hungry to succeed.
The successful candidate will be someone of the calibre and ability to make an immediate impact. You will need to be comfortable working in a business that operates at pace and cutting through any complexity. Ultimately you will have the ability to think laterally, creatively and be able to start before you are necessarily ready to begin. We want somebody with energy and a hunger to learn as well as a thirst for results.
* Prospect new potential clients in a defined UK territory through outbound calling, social networking and research
* Win new business in a variety of sectors , seeking larger turnover opportunities.
* Maintain accurate records and report status of each appointment, pipeline and daily activity.
* Process your own clean applications by entering them directly into our boarding tool
* Consult with the merchant on whether they should purchase a terminal outright or lease
* Ability to exceed minimum sales thresholds and meet sales performance targets based on Recurring Net Income.
* Must have a deep understanding of card acquiring payment solutions in the UK & ROI
* Knowledge of acquiring schemes, their drivers, industry dynamics, interchange and future product service deliverables.
* Knowledge of relevant third-party suppliers (. technology) and partners.
* An exceptional sales and profit performance record.
* Proven ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
* Strong social media presence
* Proven background in prospecting merchants remotely (phone and email)
* Proven background in signing and setting live merchants remotely (phone and email)
* Excellent communicator - professional, polite and confident on the phone
* Background in signing ecommerce merchants is an advantage.
* Self-motivated and driven to exceed targets
* You are creative and curious in nature - you love to test new ideas
* Generous and competitive basic salary
* Uncapped monthly commission
* Laptop and mobile phone
* Fully flexible remote working
* Car allowance
What happens next?
In the first instance, please apply through this advertisement to Mission 4 Recruitment. We are working with our client to find the best candidates on the market.
Interviews with the Hiring Manager will be held as quickly as possible. We understand that you may have notice to give so we want to get the ball rolling as quickly as we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy. Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in