£21000.00 - £24000 per annum + Benefits
If you thrive on pace, people, processes and passion, then drive your career forward with this rapidly growing retailer.
Our client is a highprofile volume retailer renowned for valueformoney and excellent customer service. Great opportunties for progression from supervisor level upwards.
As the supervisor you will be reporting to the Store Manager and be responsible for a strong team. Youll be tasked with driving forward both turnover and revenues from the store based on lean principles. Keeping a close focus on financial KPIs, including wages, wastage and shrinkage will form a key element of the role, together with nonfinancials such as customer service/feedback, internal audit and standards and compliance.
Responsibilities as a supervisor;
- Assist in achieving company targets
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Use management information to make strategic business decisions
The ideal supervisor;
- Have a proven track record in a fast paced retail environment.
- Enjoy being on the shop floor.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations and you want to join a vibrant retailer thats really going places, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.
Posted 9 days ago