Business Support Manager
Up to £20 per hour
Part Time Business Support Manager needed for Hampshire County Council, £20 ltd an hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months (chance of extension)
Hours per week - 18.5
Pay rate - £20 ltd an hour
*Oversight of the annual cycle - ensuring all service business tasks are carried out at the correct time of the year
*Building of budget and staffing commitments
*End of year processes
*Recording all work against the overall service framework. Modelling time available for key work strands, recording time committed for key work strands
*Collecting and recording all work commitments for the year
*Modelling/recording/tracking/linking with Eps to work is recorded and monitored
*Putting in place and monitoring SLAs
*Putting in place and monitoring formal contracts (e.g. universities; non-Hants settings)
*Setting up and monitoring annualised billing plans
*Setting up/monitoring/processing and any changes/liaising with settings regarding any issues
*Maintaining a customer database
*First point of contact for customers regarding contractual issues
*Provision of customer analysis/trends to HLT
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on######### or email me your CV - #########
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week.
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Posted 15 days ago