70000.00-85000.00 Annual Salary
- Immediate start
- Strong pipeline of work
- Generous salary
We are looking on a retained basis for a London Based Senior Project Manager to join their commercial occupier Division.
Our client works with several the world's top blue chip clients working across sectors including, tech, banking, pharmaceutical to name but a few. They offer fantastic career progression with an above market salary and benefits package.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of CAT A and subsequent CAT B commercial fit out projects. You will have demonstrable experience of delivering commercial project from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Strong approach to Health and Safety
- Ability to work under pressure on a fast-paced environment
• Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
• Minimum of 7 years' experience working for either a construction company or a fit-out Principle Contractor
redfish solutions promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Call us on######### if you require additional assistance.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Posted 14 days ago