Web Designer - Coventry | Zoek UK
£32,823 per year
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a University Student's Union based in Coventry is looking for an experienced Web Designer to work on innovative web projects for a range of audiences. This role is ideal for someone with a proven track record of delivering high quality web projects from brief to completion and who is looking for a technically challenging role. You will have an aptitude for problem solving, experience of the latest web design and development technologies and a passion for continuous learning.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are vital as you will communicate with internal and external clients and answer queries throughout the design and build process. Working alongside a creative and talented team, you'll have the opportunity to play a major role in the development of the business and our digital future in particular.
- Minimum Level 3 equivalent qualifications which demonstrate proven numeracy and literacy skills
- Formal qualification in web design or equivalent business experience
- Significant experience of professional web design
- Significant experience of UI and UX design
- To have managed and delivered long term projects
- To be responsible for design, build, and maintenance of website and web application projects for CUSU, CUSU Services, and third-party clients
- To work closely with departmental stakeholders, staff, and the creative team to design and implement innovative ways to engage audiences online and meet commercial and non-commercial targets
- To design and deliver training to staff and clients in how to get the most from the web and develop the reputation of CUSU as a leader in digital engagement
- To maintain and organise a design schedule and manage the design schedule of freelancers and student web designers as required
- To optimise user experience, support data-driven decision making, and ensure effective digital engagement
CUSU is an equal opportunities employer and is actively committed to promoting equality and diversity, and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment.
How to Apply
To view the job description and person specification, please apply here and you will be redirected to our client's website. Then click on 'Opportunities' and then 'Jobs'. and then 'View our Latest Vacancies'.
Applications Close: 12th July 2020
Skills or keywords
Posted 3 days ago