Quality Systems Engineer
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£32000.00 - £36000 per annum
This Quality Systems Engineer is a position which can offer the right candidate an excellent opportunity to work for one of the largest growing businesses regionally right now. Working within the production sector this role will oversee all QMS responsibility for the regional manufacturing site within a massively buoyant sector currently experiencing an exciting period of growth.
The company is ground breaking in their approach and have engineered a unique solution which has won national plaudits and acclaim. Currently on the upwards trend of a major expansion this is a unique role for an experienced Quality Engineer to join the business at an exciting time, they have a newly built onsite Learning & Development centre and are keen to promote and grow internally as they continue to dominate their market sector.
- Collect and analyse data for system and process development
- Carry out internal audits to support the ISO9001 certification process
- Take a lead role in the resolution of all process and system nonconformances & continuous improvement
- Report on company KPIs to ensure process is followed closely
- Play a proactive role in the development and improvement of the Quality Culture throughout the business
Work closely with stakeholders throughout the business to ensure systems are effective, efficient and all external requirements are met.
- Ideally qualified to degree level but candidates with relevant subject knowledge will also be considered on experience
- Prior experience in a quality role within manufacturing, engineering or production
- Experience of auditing to ISO9001 standards 2015 version ideally
Knowledge of quality planning tools such as FMEA, PCP, Six Sigma or similar with some knowledge of project management
What is offered to you in return?
The company is part of a massively expanding sector and have emerged to be a true cutting edge leader at the forefront. They have a fantastic internal culture with a true collaborative approach throughout. You will have the chance to develop your skills and experience as well as receiving relevant training to your role and the next position within the business.
On top of a market rate salary the company also offers flexible working, company bonus scheme, health insurance, pension, paid sick leave, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and death in service making this an excellent allround opportunity.
Posted 23 days ago