Project Software Engineer (C++) - Yeovil | Zoek UK
Project Software Engineer (C++)
Yeovil, Somerset, England
£35000 - £43000 per annum + International travel + Progression
Permanent (Full time)
£35'000- £43'000 + International travel + Progression + Holidays + Pension + Training
Are you a C++ developer with some project or lead experience? Opportunity for a passionate 'hands on' developer looking to lead international cutting-edge aerospace software projects from start to finish!
Great opportunity to join a small but internationally renowned company offering some travel, huge project exposure and work on technically fascinating and interesting products that constantly evolve!
Established in Europe but now in the UK, this business specialises in the design and development of products that have application into the aerospace, aeronautical and defence industry! Having won a huge international contract and with a strong development team in place, they are looking to recruit a project lead that can bring multiple international projects together!
Once up you are up to speed on their products, you will be responsible leading multiple international system and software design projects for clients mainly within the aerospace industry. Working from customer requirement stage through to full delivery, you will be key in leading the projects as well as 80% 'hands on' development work (Object orientated C++ in Linux and Windows environments) and databases (SQL).
Here is the perfect opportunity for an experienced software lead looking for a fresh challenge whilst working in a likeminded environment offering long terms career satisfaction and stability.
* Aerospace training simulation systems and software
* 80% hands on software development
* End to end coordination and leadership of multiple international software projects
* Leading a project team of 4 experienced developers (Not managing)
* C++ (Linux and Windows)
* Databases (SQL /MySQL)
* Some overseas travel
* Close knit, friendly and technically fascinating business
* Experienced in C++ development
* Looking to progress into project engineering whilst still doing 80% hands on software development
* Happy to do some international travel
* Looking to learn new cutting-edge technology.
Reference Number: RTR93067
Posted 23 days ago