Business Development Manager
City of London, London
£40000.00 - £450000.00 per annum + OTE
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £40,000 £45,000 + OTE
Are you a new business hunter with strong media sales experience, looking for a new opportunity in PR, Communications and marketing with the opportunity progress?
An awardwinning creative communications agency delivering Digital, PR, brand and social to huge brands globally, are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team! You would be responsible for both inbound and outbound new business. Youll also work with senior leadership to develop brand strategy to raise the profile of the business.
With a vibrant, inclusive and supportive culture, this rapidly growing company will offer you a career packed to the brim with insight, progression and opportunity.
- You will be responsible for both outbound and inbound new business enquiries.
- Working with the senior leadership team to increase brand awareness/strategy.
- This is 100% new business hunter role targeting and pitching to prospective clients to deliver maximum revenue.
- Build your client base via phone, email, networking, events and face to face meetings
- Have more of a consultative approach to selling where you are selling a solution rather than a product. (Identify the challenge, provide the solution)
- A sales background selling PR, Communication or Media so you can understand the market from the beginning.
- Your strong communication skills will ensure you can liaise within your team and crossdepartment to build relationships and improve efficiency.
- Must be willing to attending regular networking events to further develop brand reputation and to acquire new business opportunities.
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity to become a Sales Executive for this outgoing advertising company? APPLY NOW!
Should you have any questions or queries about the role please do message me on LinkedIn, I will be happy to help.
Posted 7 days ago