Graduate Engineer/Revit Technician Swindon
£20000 - £24000 per annum
Graduate Engineer/Revit Technician
£24,000 per annum + benefits
Penguin Recruitment is working alongside an established and leading specialist sustainability consultancy, with a strong history of experience working with some of the UKs leading construction companies, looking for a Graduate Engineer/Revit Technician to join their team in Swindon.
You will be joining a multiaward winning consultancy during an exciting time as they look to expand across numerous areas of the business.
As a Graduate Engineer/Revit Technician, youll be expected to:
- Create 3D models from both marked up information and meetings discussing constraints.
- Use Revit to carry out creating systems and drawings.
- Liaising with external Design Team members such as Architects and Structural Engineers.
- Work to deadlines and managing workloads efficiently.
You will be provided with all the training and support required to complete these duties and excel within the role
To be considered for this Graduate Engineer/Revit Technician role, you will:
- Have knowledge of BIM, and what its process involves
- Hold an engineering related degree
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our client is pleased to offer their new Graduate Engineer/Revit Technician a competitive starting salary, a generous benefits package which includes: flexileave, private healthcare, and more. Also, our client offers exciting career development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on######### , or email a copy of your CV over to ######### and we will be in touch shortly.
Posted 28 days ago