London, Greater London, England
£30k per year
Welcome to RecruiterLink where we are searching for a quaified Fire & Security Engineer for our client who already has an established customer base covering Central and Greater London.
- SUMMARY OF ROLE
- Multi - Disciplined Fire and Security Engineer (field based) DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide a high level of maintenance and customer care.
- To promote the company's excellent service levels and reputation.
- To liaise with the Regional Service Manager and the Customer Service Administrators to ensure smooth operations for the company.
- To carry out routine maintenance on all disciplines. (after training)
- To ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to at all times.
- To cover emergency call outs if required.
- To ensure tools and spares are correct and the stock levels are maintained.
- To ensure company vehicle is serviced, maintained and cleaned.
- To carry out specific duties as directed by the company's management, from time to time. SKILLS & COMPETENCIES Unique Skills and Competencies
- Sound technical knowledge of Fire & Security products and systems.
- Good understanding of BS, NSI (NACOSS) BAFE, FETA and IEE Requirements.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
- Communication, organisational and inter personal skills.
- Full UK driving licence. REPORTING Daily
- To liaise with service co-ordinator on works Weekly
- To ensure all survey sheets and paperwork are returned to office. Contacts
- Internal staff, Engineers, Clients, Suppliers and Customers.
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Posted 30 days ago