£16 to £20 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a motivated RGN, RMN or RNLD to work with one of Ireland's leading health care providers. As a Nurse you will be working in a care home that is well-known within the Donaghadee area.
This special care home provides various levels of care depending on individual needs 24-hours a day. The highly trained nurses provide nursing care - whether this is general assistance with everyday living or end-of-life care. The home also has a respite service for when care is needed for shorter periods of time.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical and social needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
- Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
An ideal Nurse must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £16.00 and the overtime rate is £20.00. This exciting position is for 22 hours a week on Night Shifts only. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Welcome bonus £1250 bonus
- 39 days holiday
- Overtime available
- Staff Pension
- Free Uniform
- For New Nurses Preceptorship Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Eye Tests
- Free car parking
- Flexible Hours
- Ongoing training and development
- Awards events ( Recognition ) ( Internal Nurse awards)
- 12 weeks Induction process
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Reference ID: 2097 To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 6 days ago