Support Worker - Guildford GU1 | Zoek UK
Guildford GU1, UK
£9.80 - £16.35 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
Nurseplus are looking for experienced support workers to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Guildford and surrounding areas.
A variety of soft skills and experience may be required for the following role - please ensure you check the overview below carefully.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Mental health support worker (MHSW):
- Previous mental health support worker experience
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Mental health support worker (MHSW):
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training
- In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £100 for every friend you refer
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression About us Nurseplus is a national company with over 55 branches across the UK.
We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Guildford
Posted 8 days ago