Junir Senior DevOps Engineer
£50000 - £80000 per annum
AWS Infrastructure Engineer Miod to Senior 5580k
We are looking for Infrastructure Engineers to help evolve our AWS web hosting platform.
You will join one of the platform teams and need to be fully committed to the mantra You build it, you run it, incorporating security best practice into every line of code i.e. the Dev SecOps mindset and practice. You will be able to contribute, communicate and maintain a positive attitude to challenges.
Youll help drive continual improvements to our infrastructureascode environments by automating services in AWS . Youll also help improve release automation & orchestration, collecting metrics, developing monitoring solutions and carrying out performance tuning.
Your enthusiasm & passion for new technologies will help us find new ways of working, and by utilising the knowledge and experience of the team to decide on architecture you have the space to pitch and implement your ideas.
We work based upon a 09.0017.30 working day that can be flexible, with out of hours oncall duties when you are comfortably settled in (usually after around six months).
The person we are looking for should be comfortable with the following:
- In depth knowledge of building and operating immutable infrastructure using AWS
- Configuration Management
- Writing code to solve problems (Python, Ruby, Bash)
- Linux administration, preferably Ubuntu
- Distributed Source Control, preferably git/GitHub
- Experience in various AWS services like Cloudformation, S3, EC2 and IAM
- Being comfortable with Kanban
- Enthusiasm for web technologies, with a good understanding of web security and performance issues
- Good communicator, having the soft skills to talk to the business as well as techs
Experience or knowledge of the following will be a plus:
- AWS Lambda
- Vagrant, Hiera, ElasticSearch, Graphite Analytics and Monitoring
Posted 19 days ago