Teaching Assistant Needed for September Start
£55 - £60 per day
Do you have a passion for the classroom and the motivation to progress your career?
Are you looking for an opportunity to put your academics and experience into a valued Teaching Assistant role?
If youre looking for a new, exciting opportunity to make a difference in your local schools and provide Key Stage 1 and 2 children with the support they need, Randstad could be your answer.
Randstad Education are working with a network of Primary Schools in Preston and surrounding areas, offering a scope of flexibility and opportunity to an individual that has a desire to assist children to excel in the next academic year.
You will join an established team, have the valued support of your own consultant and be able to control where and when you work with our new App.
- Flexible shifts that are defined by you
- Competitive rates of pay
- AWR compliant
- A dedicated personal consultant to work with and support you throughout
- Good potential for longterm / permanent placements
- Be surrounded by supportive colleagues and passionate children
- 24/7 oncall service
- Supporting children, often on a 1:1 basis or in small groups
- Helping children understand their work and succeed
- Engaging children in their development
- Contribute to high standards of teaching
- Provide a safe environment for both staff and children
What are we looking for?
- Experience working with children (care backgrounds considered)
- Behaviour management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An enthusiastic and motivated outlook to inspire
- DBS on update system (we can provide if not obtainable)
- Level 2 or 3 in Teaching and Learning Support (or equivalent) desired
Due to an expected high volume of applicants, we recommend applying for this role as soon as possible. Please email your CV to the email below or otherwise call the office on######### and ask for Elliott.
Posted 20 days ago