Tomato Talent - Who Are We?
We believe that the elite exists - a small group of people who contribute disproportionately to the benefit of this world. Our mission is to know them and to connect them to the right opportunities.
We got to work two years ago with the aim of helping young companies scale. Having emerged out of the European technology start-up & investment scene, we speak the same language as our clients and apply the same structured, data-driven decision-making to everything we do. Today, we work with some of the hottest technology and e-commerce companies in the world and we've grown to over 20 people.
We currently have three locations: Amsterdam, London, and Skopje, with a flexible and remote team structure that allows individual freedom. To root us and bind us together, we rely on shared values. These are present in every decision we make and every interaction we hold with clients or candidates.
Who Are You?
You understand the importance of details. You believe in output over input. You don't take no for an answer. You understand how precious time is. You believe in constantly challenging the way things are done. You care about frankness and honesty no matter the ensuing discomfort. You believe in operating independently, taking ownership, and leaving your mark.
We see the future for executive search in cultivating a product management mindset: this means you're able to think bottom-up, test hypotheses quickly and then iterate, work with metrics, and come up with fresh ideas to the development and continuous improvement of our recruitment products or processes. We personalize and automate our work as much as possible - the balance between the two is the sweet spot.
Our clients expect flawless processes and speed, but they also expect quality insights on hiring, the competitive landscape, and talent. The latter can only be developed if you are passionate about what is fundamentally at the core of every business: people.
What Will You Do?
- Independently run end-to-end process for our clients. This involves developing a hiring strategy, conducting market research, interviewing and assessing candidates for leadership roles, etc.
- Understand and be able to challenge the underlying business drivers or assumptions of our clients.
- Be an expert on hiring challenges, hiring KPIs and tools, especially with a focus on start-ups and technology companies.
- Build a global network of executives in the technology & digital landscape.
- Develop deep domain expertise both from a functional (sales, engineering, product, HR, etc.) or industry perspective.
- Collaborate on process changes that improve the client or candidate experience.
What Does Success Look Like in 1 Year?
- You will have your own roster of clients that you manage independently
- You will have built a network of executives in the technology space
- You will have developed domain insight into a certain vertical of our business and you'll be the subject-matter-expert
- You will have pushed us all to be better
- Previous experience in executive search or recruitment.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- To-the-point communicator.
- A heart and a soul.
Posted 16 days ago