Senior Mechanical Reliability Engineer - Brackenborough with Little Grimsby | Zoek UK
Senior Mechanical Reliability Engineer
Brackenborough with Little Grimsby, Louth LN11, UK
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a global chemical manufacturer, is looking for a Mechanical Reliability Engineer to join their Reliability Improvement Team.
Below, you’ll find a complete breakdown of everything required of potential candidates, as well as how to apply. Good luck.
The role will be based at their top tier COMAH site in Grimsby.
About the Role
- In this role you will be responsible for improving the reliability of the manufacturing plant.
You will systematically identify and eliminate ‘bad actors’ to improve plant reliability, helping to drive continuous improvement of fixed and rotating equipment reliability.
- You will take a lead role or be a significant team member of the site’s strategic RIT (Reliability improvement team) and will also have lead or have similar involvement in Reliability incident reporting.
- Additionally you will provide technical engineering assistance to maintenance and operations and provide technical input into inspection findings.
You will be responsible for ensuring continued fitness for service of static equipment and ensuring repairs are compliant to code.
- You will ensure timely asset replacements, either through capital or revenue, ensuring no disruption to the plant.
- You will hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering and be chartered or working towards chartership.
- You will have a good knowledge of UK Health and Safety legislation, preferably holding an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
- You will have experience of an engineering role on a COMAH site, with working knowledge of; process safety tools (PHA, PHA, HAZOP), NDT techniques, deterioration mechanisms and failure modes, conditioning monitoring techniques and life cycle cost analysis.
- You will be competent in; pump selection, installation and operations best practice, seal technology selection and maintenance and materials selection Vs applications.
- Competitive salary benchmarked against the industry
- 10% bonus based on the achievement of corporate and personal objectives
- 2:1 Employer/Employee pension contribution, to an employer max of 12%
- Private Health Care
- 25 days annual holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- 3 months’ notice
- Continued professional development If this initially sounds of interest, please get in touch for more information
Posted 9 days ago