Electrical Building Services Engineer (Static)
London, Greater London, England
£32000 - £36000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Position - Electrical Building Services Engineer
Location - London
Reporting to - Contracts Manager
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
· Technically qualified as an electrician (City & Guilds 236 or 2330 – or equivalent)
· Previous experience of working within an FM or building services position
· Strong working knowledge of Health & Safety principles inc. Risk Assessment, COSHH etc.
· Good communication skills including verbal and written.
· A track record of delivering similar roles
Our client is seeking an Electrical Building Services Engineer to carry our reactive and PPM works to a static site in the Vauxhall region. This will be a hands-on role which requires a pro-active attitude, excellent planning skills and an approachable demeanour with commitment to team working. The role will be client facing so candidates must be presentable and have the ability to communicate effectively, at all levels.
The role will include;
· Duties may include (but not limited to) fault finding, minors repairs or installations and maintaining services and equipment, including building services repairs – plumbing, fabric works etc.
· Carry out reactive tasks via the helpdesk ensuring Service Response Times are met.
· Carrying out Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) in accordance with the agreed Schedule of Programmed Maintenance.
· Support other Engineers in the region as and when required and liaise with other members of direct and indirect staff to carry out duties effectively and with minimal disruption.
· Uphold the integrity of the company at all times.
· Assist in the preparation of company reports, work sheets and support service level agreements and procedures as required
· The above is not an exhaustive list of duties & responsibilities and you will be expected to carry out on behalf of the company any reasonable request within your skills base and experience.
Annual salary £32,000 - £36,000 per annum (subject to skills, qualifications and experience), 28 days annual leave, company pension, tools & PPE