£35000 - £60000 per annum
£35,000 £60,000 + BENEFITS
This Business Analyst role is an excellent opportunity to work on large projects in a renowned company to shape the future of the retail industry!
THE COMPANY: This company is a global presence working across multiple products and is known to be one of the UK largest retailers!
THE ROLE: As a Business Analyst, you will be supporting multiple teams through translating requirements from stakeholders into user stories!
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Translating requirements into user stories and liaising with stakeholders on relevant technical aspects
- Collaborate with several teams in order to produce products in line with business needs
- Build data visualisation solutions to track performance via Tableau
- Understanding, analysing and quantifying data analysis requirements.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Business Analyst Role you will need:
- Commercial experience in Tableau and SQL
- Strong understanding of documentation tools and a variety of data bases
- To be keen on agile/lean delivery methodologies.
- Commercial acumen and desire to learn about and evolve in a business environment
The successful candidate will receive a salary, dependent on experience between £35,000 and £60,000
HOW TO APPLY: Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sean via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 26 days ago