Full-time YR6 Class Teacher
Boston, Lincolnshire, England
£100 - 120 per day
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a YR6 Teacher to join a large Academy in Boston, this September. This is a full-time primary YR6 teaching role, with full planning and preparation. The position will commense September 2019 and until February 2020.
The desired KS2 Teacher will be working in a class of 34 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in KS2.
This is a large academy school based near the centre of Boston, with high standards and expects only the best provision for the children in it's care. It's led by a very strong senior leadership team and full support and CPD will be provided.
To be considered for the position of KS2 Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Have experience teaching primary education at KS2 level.
Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire primary team on#########
Posted 42 days ago