Warehouse Operative Thatcham, United Kingdom GB10792
If you have a passion for Team Work and love to provide an excellent customer service then we can offer you great benefits
As a Warehouse Operative working for Kuehne + Nagel Drinks Logistics you have an opportunity to deliver excellent customer service to our partners through hard work and dedication that is vital to providing industry leading service levels. We have a great team, that supports each other, and have a key focus on development and supporting career aspirations. This role will be responsible to ensure that products are processed and handled correctly throughout the warehouse using MHE, manual handling and the computer system to achieve customer requirements efficiently, accurately and safely. Hours of work are 520 hours over a 13 week reference period (Average 40 hours per week) based on a three shift pattern other shift patterns also available.
- Loading and unloading trailers
- Picking stock from our highbay racking
- Putting stock away into storage locations
- Maintaining stock integrity.
- Ensuring professional standards, with accuracy levels of >99.5%
- Use of MHE (including VNA, counterbalance, reach truck and PPT
- Working within strict H&S guidelines
- Reworking stock & other warehousing duties as required
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Strong team player, with a flexible outlook and methodical approach.
- Valid fork lift truck Licence (preferred but training will be given)
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within a Customer driven environment
- Willingness to work shifts
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that youre rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services. In addition to full company induction, uniform, free parking and ongoing training and development.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the worlds leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team
Posted 9 days ago