Fantastic Job Opening For Registered Staff Nurse
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN to join our team at care home based in Porth, Mid Glamorgan.
This position is 35.5 hours per week over 3 shifts. The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of 13.39 per hour plus other great benefits.
The home provides comprehensive dementia, residential, nursing and physical disability care for older people.
- Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and Company policies and procedures
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
- Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with No Secrets legislation, Embrace policy and local safeguarding policy
- Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
- Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
- Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
- Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
- RGN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills To be considered for this role you must be qualified nurse Reference ID: 1443
Posted 22 days ago