Group Financial Controller
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Role Group Financial Controller
Salary £50,000 +
The Group Financial Controller will report to the Head of Finance and Directors and will play a key role in the reporting and strategic functions of the Finance team.
* Managing the Quarterly Management Information reporting including P&L and Balance Sheets
* Responsible for producing headline information sent to external stakeholders
* Contributing to business plans and forecasting, crucial for investment decisions
* Understanding and influencing the drivers of performance to positively impact the top and bottom line.
* Providing proactive, insightful and high quality analysis to support key decision making.
* Managing the end of year Annual Audited accounts process
* Developing cash flow reporting information and working alongside departments to manage payment and collection processes.
* Developing cash budgets/forecasts for monthly, quarterly and annual periods.
* Identifying opportunities to improve financial systems and processes.
* Working closely with IT department to implement identified solutions.
* Development and tracking of financial performance measures and quality KPIs.
* Producing adhoc reports to communicate financial performance to management
* Undertaking various other duties within the finance department as required.
* Qualified in a recognized accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent).
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Especially Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
* Knowledge of a range of IT finance platforms, processes, systems architecture and integrated systems solutions (ERP).
* Excellent communication skills.
* High level of commercial acumen.
* Good time management skills.
* Flexible approach to tasks and teamwork.
* Detail orientated, analytical, problem solving.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise work load and deliver high quality and timely information.
* Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision making.
* A proactive individual who takes ownership of their role, with the drive and ambition to progress.
* Open, friendly person who is keen to develop and work as part of a team.
* Trustworthy and maintains a high level of confidentiality.
* Ability to build effective working relationships with and influence key stakeholders.
* Required to travel for personal development and business needs.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 45 days ago