One Stop - Warehouse Part Time Administrator
• Check and update staff attendance against the Intellinet time and attendance system • Update the daily cost report
• Update the Absence Flagging database with any return to works, file notes, disciplinary notes or letters.
• Check following weeks staff attendance for any holidays, absence and update
• Create new staff attendance files, always working 4 weeks in advance.
• Run the Absence Flagging report weekly and issue to managers
• Monitor Tribepad, support managers with booking interviews and issuing the Right to Work links to candidates
• Scan documents to DC People Admin
• Log RDT/Scanners with Zebra and update spreadsheet
• Print Team Manager check sheets weekly
• Act as note taker for meetings, disciplinaries, appeals and ensure notes are detailed, legible and make sense.
• Book meeting rooms, hotel accommodation and hire vehicles.
• Assist the DC Administration Support with any additional reporting.
• Complete weekly Team Manager Security spreadsheet
• Complete and display weekly KPIs and update TV screen content weekly
• Maintain confidential information inline with the Data Protection Act and Company policy.
Whilst being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to put our customers at the heart of everything we do, as part of the One Stop & Tesco family, you’ll need to:
• Have great communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Be a well organised planner, flexible with the ability to work well under pressure
• Have patience, resilience and a calm and logical approach
• Capable of working on own initiative
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.Benefits Package- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.- Childcare Vouchers- Share Schemes- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses- Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available
Posted 14 days ago